Pictures Speak a Thousand Words

Hello blogger, I found this quite interesting post from one of my medical senior, Munirah.

Rules : use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.


(1) The age of my next birthday


(2) Place i'd like to travel to

Keukenhof

Castle de Haar

I spun the globe and I found a honeymoon spot that is perfect for the two of us. HOLLAND ; a sensational & pleasurable destination wedding getaway. Sayang, make my dreams come true…

(3) Favourite food

FRUITS & VEGGIES ; I can't live with it.

(4) Favourite place

I like being at HOME all the time..

(5) Nicknames i've had


(6) Favourite colour

BLACK & WHITE also come close to me


(7) College major


PHARMACY ; I had a passionate interest in it! Yeayy!!

(8) Name of my love


okayy, to be more specific. Their names are called ; mashi, eboo, eeyore, baby, debab, mamie, cichick and merah. (",)


(9) Hobby

COOKING & BAKING ; ask me for more.


(10) Bad habits

I got a big problem with my sweet tooth!!


(11) My wishlist

HAPPINESS ; state of mind or feeling such as contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.


(12) And i'm tagging..

Munirah ; thanx yeaa!! ;)

Brandon Youth ; Mr. Radio

Ira Jo ; she is good in photo clicking!

Kak Tee ; knowing her in a short time and all i can say..she's weng2! ;p

Fae....i miss you!


another 2 friends will be upload in a short while..penat sudah ini.