Message of Condolence

Date: 26th June 2009

It was with a great sense of loss when I heard of Michael Jackson death. It feels so strange. Michael Jackson is dead..
(Aug. 29, 1958 – June. 25, 2009)

I wanted to let all people to know that you have my greatest sympathy, and my heart is truly saddened. Michael Jackson was more than just a wonderful person ; even he was always had a freakish-looking but we always welcomed seeing him at every opportunity. And, we know that his passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew him.

Michael Joseph Jackson will always remain within my heart since I was a kid. God bless the greatest of all time. there will never be another superstar like him. his contributions to the world are unforgettable and we love you michael jackson, you are one in a million.

With my deepest sympathy,
Lara.