I feel sorry for myself..


Love yourself. Many people told me this since I was 7. *seingat aku laa.. It's a working process, and I love myself more & more everyday. I think it's very important to love yourself to fill ur need and emptiness inside..

Enough bersastera..
today im happy doing my gym training with my trainer; Mr. Jass. hohoo!! why do i keep on remind to love myself again n again?? Doing my work out there, all i can see is ; there are much more fatty n jelly look ladies than me. Heyy you!! Wake up and realize the truth that ur facing now! Take a realistic evaluation of yourself.

To love myself means to accept myself as i am and to come to terms with those aspects of myself that i cannot change. It means to have high self-esteem, self-respect and a positive self-image.

Chopp!! it does not mean being arrogant, conceited or thinking that i am better than anyone else. It means having a healthy regard for myself knowing that i'm a worthy human being.

No one is perfect. I have strengths and weaknesses and i am certainly possess the resources to work on improving myself.

So Lara, STOP saying and babbling to urself that you are fat!
"Tengok makcik2 tu..susah payah jog atas treadmill, sampai push up pun Jass kena tolong..tgk kakak tu, dia lagi gemok! relax je dia buat cardio.."

Oh tuhan, baru ku sedar hakikat kehidupan sebenar...